|· Preparing pre-appointment documentation in relation to the commencement of insolvency procedures.
· Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures.
· Preparing statutory reports (annual, interim and final), dealing with creditors meetings, other meetings, undertaking case reviews and trouble-shooting on day-to-day matters as they arise.
· To prepare case reviews on a six monthly basis, monitor case progression and action any tasks which arise from such reviews.
· Maintaining electronic and paper case records in a compliant and efficient manner.
· Liaising with all clients, creditors, stakeholders, staff and other third parties in a polite and professional manner.
· Instructing agents regarding asset disposals, monitoring debt collections and all other realisations as required.
· Agreeing creditor claims and dealing with employee queries and associated documentation.
· Payment of dividends to creditors in a compliant and efficient manner, with regard to statutory deadlines.
· Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in a compliant, fair and balanced manner, whilst being fully compliance with statutory obligations.