||Debt Management/Compliance Manager
||Head Office: Old Trafford, Greater Manchester.
|Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
||Managing the Debt Management Team as well as responsibility for compliance and quality assurance.
|Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Experience of managing teams either as team leader or manager in the debt management industry.
- In depth knowledge of FCA expectations and interpretation of treating customers fairly
- Monitoring the productivity and compliance of the debt management team
- Experience of designing and conducting quality assurance monitoring
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Enthusiastic about working towards helping clients get debt free.
- Excellent written English and ICT skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on own initiative.
- Ability to train staff.
- Managing Director.
- Other Managers.
- All staff.
|Hours of Work:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Death in Service.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor