||IVA/DM Assessor – Advisory Department
||Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester
||This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, expanding business. The Debt Advisor is a rapid growing business with a firm foothold in the IVA and Debt Management market and we are looking to expand the team in order to increase productivity in a number of roles.
Focusing on compliance and “best practice” advice, the successful candidate will have targeted advisor and sales experience, the desire to develop within the personal insolvency and IVA industry and a proven background of hitting targets.
You will be results driven, passionate and demonstrate a professional approach to your work at all times.
In return the company offers a competitive remunerations package with bonus, benefits, rewards, training/support and opportunities for progression.
||· Chasing up client documentation
· Assessing client documentation to make sure it is viable for IVA/DM/ Bankruptcy petitions and partial settlements
· Conducting consultations/Welcome Calls and ensure you properly manage client’s expectations on the risks, benefits and obligations of that debt solution
· Conducting conference calls and liaising with creditors to acquire relevant information
· Preparation of consent packs using Docusign
· Drafting/Preparing cases for the Pre-Approval IVA/DM teams.
· Preparing and issuing consent documentation
||· Advisory Manager.
· Marketing and Business Relationship Associate.
· Debt Management & IVA Administrators.
||· IVA/DM experience a strong advantage
· Compliant advisor who adheres to guidelines and welcomes any feedback on quality
· Excellent telephone technique and negotiation skills.
· Dynamic, assertive, efficient and able to multi task.
· Strong objection handling skills.
· Ability to work to targets daily, weekly and monthly.
· Must have a commercial, can do attitude.
· High level of interpersonal skills – ability to communicate at all levels.
· Able to work in a pressurised, target driven environment.
· PC / Keyboard skills.
· Word & Microsoft office intermediate level
|Hours of Work:
||· 7.5 hours per day (9.00 – 5.30pm/11.30 – 8.00pm)
· 37.5 hours per week.
· Alternative Saturdays to be worked (9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. with time-off in lieu on the subsequent Friday afternoon.
||Work is not all about what you do at your desk. We have recently relocated our business to Bruntwood’s modern offices at Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester. The Les Mills virtual gym classes and the Altius Healthcare programs have been developed to help you get fit, feel good and improve your health.
We love using the very modern break out area on ground floor which has communal work booths, kitchen and free tea and coffee. There is also internal bike storage plus shower and changing facilities.
As regards your role:
· Salary dependant on experience
· Holidays – 22 days plus 8 public holidays
· Contribution Pension
· Life Assurance
· Childcare Vouchers
To apply for any of the roles above, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor Ltd,