||Debt Management Advisor
||Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester
||Debt Management Team Manager
||We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who can bring a compassionate and professional attitude to join the Debt Management team and provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of personal debt management, and act as a liaison between our clients and their creditors.
||Key responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Working constructively within the DM team who work as a unit and share responsibility for all aspects of administering debt management plans.
- A very crucial aspect of this role is having humility and tenacity when it comes to ensuring clients complete their annual reviews to check if the DMP is the most appropriate option and advising on other appropriate options. Detailed experience of advising clients on all options is definitely a prerequisite for this role.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills when dealing with client and creditor queries.
- Ensure that Quality Standards for accuracy and timelines are met in all cases.
- Deal promptly with correspondence and telephone enquiries.
- To focus on meeting objectives.
- Take an active role in any training programmes.
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures.
|Specific Skills & Experience:
- GCSEs minimum grades A to C in English and Maths.
- Confident communicator with good negotiation skills.
- Experienced debt solutions advisor.
- Customer service experience.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Self motivation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work to meet demands of the business.
- Experience of managing task lists and working to deadlines.
|Hours of Work:
||The company operating hours are between 09.00 and 19.30. Our standard contracted hours are 37.5 hours, full time.
Debt Management team operates rotating shift patterns* which includes 09.00am to 18.00pm Monday to Thursday with one late shift 10.30am to 19.30pm, and 09.00 to 15.30 on Friday.
*Please note that there is an expectation for you to be flexible and although the standard hours are detailed above, these could change in accordance with business needs, in which case you will be informed in advance.
||Work is not all about what you do at your desk.
We have recently relocated our business to Bruntwood’s modern offices at Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester. The Les Mills virtual gym classes and the Altius Healthcare programs have been developed to help you get fit, feel good and improve your health.
We love using the very modern break out area on ground floor which has communal work booths, kitchen and free tea and coffee. There is also internal bike storage plus shower and changing facilities.
As regards your role:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Holidays – 22 days plus 8 public holidays
- Contribution Pension
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
To apply for any of the roles above, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor Ltd,