||Debt Advisor –Advisory Department
||Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester
||To contact all leads provided within agreed service standards in order to understand and document clients’ circumstances.
· Analyse and provide options available to customers in financial difficulty based on their circumstances. Knowledge of different options including IVA, Bankruptcy, Debt Management, budgeting as well as debt consolidation i.e. remortgaging/secured loans and unsecured loans – extremely desirable. To also include complex IVA trader eventually as well.
· Assessments will include completing outcome statements.
· Request and chase supporting documentation such as bank statements, pay slips etc. that is required for due diligence purposes.
· Complete detailed assessment notes.
· Conduct follow up calls to customers where appropriate.
· Customer queries handling.
· Maintain all relevant records using computer systems e.g. Personal Debt Management System & Excel.
||· Conversion of leads where appropriate.
· Conducting chase calls for supporting documentation where appropriate.
· Advising on Debt Solutions within strict guidelines.
· Adhere to the Regulator standards and rules.
· Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures.
||· Advisory Manager.
· Marketing and Business Relationship Associate.
· Debt Management & IVA Administrators.
||· Self motivated.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Target Achiever.
· Ability to work to work on own initiative.
· Flexible approach to work to meet demands of the business.
· Self-motivated and confident.
· Sales and development focused.
|Hours of Work:
||· 7.5 hours per day (9.00 – 5.30pm/11.30 – 8.00pm)
· 37.5 hours per week.
· Alternative Saturdays to be worked (9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. with time-off in lieu on the subsequent Friday afternoon.
||· Salary dependent on experience
· Bonus Discretionary to be advised
· Pension and death in service benefit after successful completion of probationary period
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for any of the roles above, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor Ltd,