||Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester
||Debt Management Team Manager
||We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who can bring a compassionate and professional attitude to join the Debt Management team and provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of Debt Management Plan acting as a liaison between our clients and their creditors.
||Key responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- To act as liaison between the client and creditors
- To act as first point of contact for clients’ queries/issues; referring/escalating as appropriately
- To take responsibility for the management of clients debts
- Review cases on a daily basis using information provided by client to confirm the solution provided is still best advice for the client
- Ensure that Quality Standards for accuracy and timelines are met in all cases
- Deal with correspondence and telephone enquiries
- To provide specialist advice to clients on all aspects of personal debt management
- To focus on meeting objectives
- Take an active role in any training programmes
- Adhere to Company Policies & Procedures
As the successful candidate progresses in their experience and knowledge, there is the potential to increase their responsibilities so that the work is more varied and to develop a very rewarding career in the field of insolvency.
|Specific Skills & Experience:
· GCSEs minimum grades A to C in English and Maths.
· Confident communicator with good negotiation skills
· Customer service experience
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback
· Self motivated.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Target Achiever.
· Ability to work to work on own initiative.
· Flexible approach to work to meet demands of the business.
· Self-motivated and confident.
· Development focused.
- Experience in the DM or insolvency industry in general.
- Experience of managing task lists and working to deadlines.
- Excellent motivational skills.
- General knowledge on household incomes, state benefits available, and everyday expenditure.
|Hours of Work:
||The company operating hours are between 08.00 and 20.00. Our standard contracted hours are 37.5 hours, full time.
Debt Management team operates rotating shift patterns* which includes 9.00am to 5.30pm and 11.30am to 8.00pm. You will be required to work one Saturday in three from 9.00am till 1.00pm and you will receive time back in lieu.
*Please note that there is an expectation for you to be flexible and although the standard hours are detailed above, these could change in accordance with business needs, in which case you will be informed in advance.
||· Salary dependant on experience
· Holidays – 22 days plus 8 public holidays
· Contribution Pension
· Life Assurance
· Childcare Vouchers
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor Ltd
501 Chester Road
Old Trafford, Manchester