||Head Office: Old Trafford, Manchester
||We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who can bring a compassionate and professional attitude to join the Cashiering Team. The role will involve cashiering and credit control for Debt Management, IVA and Corporate
||Key responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following:
- Downloading and allocating daily receipts for Debt Management, IVA & Corporate.
- Credit Control – Chasing Debt Management & IVA Late Payments
- Bank Reconciliations for Debt Management, IVA & Corporate
- Making distributions to Creditors
- Payment of Invoices
- Raising Cheques
- Allocating & reissuing returned Creditor payments
- Expense & Journal Postings
As the successful candidate progresses in their experience and knowledge, there is the potential to increase their responsibilities so that the work is more varied and to develop a very rewarding career in the field of insolvency.
|Specific Skills & Experience:
· GCSEs minimum grades A to C in English and Maths.
· Confident communicator
· Customer service experience
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback
· Self motivated.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Target Achiever.
· Ability to work to work on own initiative.
· Flexible approach to work to meet demands of the business.
· Self-motivated and confident.
· Development focused.
- Experience in Cashiering/Credit Control or insolvency industry in general.
- Experience of managing task lists and working to deadlines.
- Excellent motivational skills.
|Hours of Work:
||The company operating hours are between 08.00 and 20.00. Our standard contracted hours are 37.5 hours, full time.
The Cashiering team operates rotating shift patterns* which includes 9.00am to 5.30pm and 11.30am to 8.00pm. You will be required to work one Saturday in three from 9.00am till 1.00pm and you will receive time back in lieu.
*Please note that there is an expectation for you to be flexible and although the standard hours are detailed above, these could change in accordance with business needs, in which case you will be informed in advance.
||· Discretionary bonus linked to cash collections and compliance
· Holidays – 22 days plus 8 public holidays
· Contribution Pension
· Life Assurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Free hot drinks, car parking, onsite internet access and dress down every Friday
To apply for any of the roles above, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post it to:
The Debt Advisor Ltd
501 Chester Road
Old Trafford, Manchester