|IVA Supervisory Responsibilities
• Ensure debtors comply fully with the terms of their IVAs.
• Produce annual reports and documentation as required in a timely manner.
• Conduct six-month reviews of all cases in a timely manner.
• Liaise with debtors if they fail to comply with the terms of their IVA, and promptly issue notices of breach as appropriate.
• Convene and hold variation meetings and failure meetings, and prepare and issue Chairman’s Reports and log minutes of those meetings.
• Prepare and issue final reports and completion certificates.
• Deal with queries from debtors, creditors, etc. promptly.
• Ensure data held on cases is correct and diary set up.
• Copying, mailing and filing of paperwork as required.
• Prepare dividend distributions.
• Maintain diary system and file notes.
• Liaise with creditors regarding the submission of proofs of debt and adjudicate on claims.
• Keep up to date with legislation changes affecting personal insolvency.
• Attend training courses applicable to the role, as and when the need arises.
As a IVA administrator you will be expected to keep up to date with legislation changes affecting personal insolvency, attend training courses applicable to the role, as and when the need arises.